Infection Control Course
Are you tired of taking generic infection control courses that don’t apply to your specific office? This course provides an in-depth coverage of the required background information necessary for OSHA and CDC regulatory compliance and addresses specific Infection Control Issues in the individual dental offices.
At the conclusion of this presentation, the participant will have an understanding of the following Infection Control Topics:
- Hazardous Communication Plan Update 2013
- Blood Borne Pathogen Standard
- CDC Guidelines update 2016
- PEP Guidelines
- Record Keeping
- Latex Sensitivity Issues
- EPA/DOT Waste Management
- CDC Compliance
- Course is approved by the Maryland Board and MAGD
Courses can be presented at individual dental offices or at regularly scheduled courses at Hygiene Associates conference room.
Call or email Hygiene Associates for a registration form.
301-590-0214 OR HALISTER@HYGIENEASSOCIATES.COM
This course is offered in your office and can be tailored to your individual need.
Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Understand certain changes to the HIPAA law in the 2013 Omnibus Final Rule
- Determine when covered dental practices must comply with the new HIPAA requirements.
- Identify the government agencies that enforce HIPAA.
- Describe how HIPAA penalties have been enhanced
- Identify certain resources pertaining to HIPAA compliance
Call or email Hygiene Associates to register