Why should I hire Hygiene Associates for my dental practice’s employment and education needs?
- We work with all dental staff, Dentist, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Office Managers and all Front Office Personal
- We have candidates for both permanent and temporary placement.
- Experienced placement staff
- Great customer service
- Competitive fees
- Face to face interviews with all employment applicants
- Screen all credentials and references
- Maintain copies of licenses
- Great reviews
- 36 years in business
- Available to our clients 24/7
Hygiene Associate, provides permanent and temporary placement services to all dental personnel. We are “head hunters” for the dental community. We have successfully referred dental hygienists, assistants, receptionists, office managers and dentists since 1981. Our service lists top positions in the Washington D.C. and Baltimore Metropolitan areas, along with the Western and Eastern Shore areas, Frederick County and Northern Virginia.
The following is a brief outline of how our placement service works.
- Applicants are offered free initial job evaluation consultation. This allows both of us the opportunity to get to know each other and establish a working rapport. We are interested in meeting with you whether you are looking for a position now or in the future. While the other dental agencies are no longer interviewing applicants "face to face", we feel it is necessary to build a relationship and our clients rely on this practice.
- Our goal is to save you valuable time in your job search. We know our clients and their offices well therefore we feel comfortable making a good match.
- We pre-screen positions for salary and benefits, locations, days and hours, office background, and office philosophy.
Our counselors prepare you for the job interview and advise you on licenses, location, transportation etc. Our employment consultants are familiar with the job market, salaries and benefits and are active in the dental community. Hygiene Associates gives the applicant a competitive edge to obtain the position they desire
We strongly recommend working interviews for all permanent positions under consideration. This is optional but will help you evaluate the office situation first hand. While doing a working interview is not mandatory, many of our placements have found it beneficial.
Our permanent placement services are free to you and always confidential. You can count on our loyalty.
Our temporary can keep you busy on a part time or full time basis.
We have positions all over the state of Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia.
Hygiene Associates is board approved to offer the following Dental Assisting Courses. After course completion the student is qualified to take the Dental Assisting National Board.
Expanded Functions (General) Dental Assisting
Expanded Functions Ortho
Radiology for Dental Assistants
Currently all Dental Assisting Course are offered on site at Hygiene Associates Conference Center.
We also Offer Infection Control and HIPAA classes at our office or off site at your office location.
We make a commitment to your practice to match the right candidate to the right practice. Because of this commitment we have a 96 % success rate in our permanent placement department.
We are one of the only dental agencies that continues to do "face to face" interviews. We feel by personally sitting down with each candidate, we are able to conduct a thorough screening. Our constant marketing and recruiting insures our success.
We screen every applicant and maintain the following records for your protection:
- Copies of all licenses
- HBV vaccine or declination statements
- Infection Control and CPR Certificates
- Malpractice Insurance
- DEA Numbers
- References and Evaluations
We have a 30/60/ 90 day guarantee for permanent placement and encourage working interviews.
Call us for all your employment needs!
Call us today 301-590-0214