Why should I hire Hygiene Associates for my dental practice’s employment and education needs?
- We work with all dental staff, Dentist, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants, Office Managers and all Front Office Personal
- We have candidates for both permanent and temporary placement.
- Experienced placement staff
- Great customer service
- Competitive fees
- Face to face interviews with all employment applicants
- Screen all credentials and references
- Maintain copies of licenses
- Great reviews
- 36 years in business
- Available to our clients 24/7
For more information
Hygiene Associate, provides permanent and temporary referral services to all dental personnel. We are “head hunters” for the dental community. We have successfully referred dental hygienists, assistants, receptionists, office managers and dentists for temporary and permanent positions since 1981. Our service lists top positions in the Washington D.C. and Baltimore Metropolitan areas, along with the Western and Eastern Shore areas, Frederick County and Northern Virginia.
Call us to set up a confidential interview
Hygiene Associates is board approved to offer the following Dental Assisting Courses. After course completion the student is qualified to take the Dental Assisting National Board.
Expanded Functions (General) Dental Assisting
Expanded Functions Ortho
Radiology for Dental Assistants
Currently all Dental Assisting Course are offered on site at Hygiene Associates Conference Center.
We also Offer Infection Control and HIPAA
Classes at our office or off site at your office location.
Call to request a registration form or class schedule.